Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

The bluetooth unit in my 2009 lancer diesel has died a few years ago (I'm from europe and many of the lancers sold here are diesel, don't know if they electronics differ or not). Since the system is pretty ****ty I did not bother to replace it as I was not using it anyway. I want to sell the car now and I am getting around 20 errors from this module alone so I'd like to repair it.
Stealership quoted me around 600$ for this part and I'm not going to pay this, of course.

When I initially had issues with it I was forced to remove it as it was overheating and killing my battery overnight and have since lost the **** thing. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out with some part numbers so I know what I'm looking for, there's at least 20 types on e-bay. Also, if there is any chance to get the upgraded one that also streams music (don;t know if it's possible, but maybe someone more tech savvy than me knows). I have the gen 1 navi and the RF sound system.

Many thanks,
R.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2009 Lancer Sportback has a 8785A009 Bluetooth module.

I've been to my local junkyard and found a newer module 8785A028 and it works as well.

I believe there are two older modules too.

The original module 8785A001, and a slightly newer module 8785A003 (relative to the A001).

Hope this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts