Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a brand new 19 Mirage and I read the manual to setup my Bluetooth. It says to touch the phone icon, but it's greyed out. I've seen posts from others saying to use the speech button on the steering wheel, but that just gives a message saying "Voice control not available," and when I press the answer phone button, it says, "No phone paired. I have the option for Android Auto, and setup my device successfully, but when I press the microphone button it acts like it's listening, but doesn't respond at all, like it's deaf. Is this a microphone issue? Does Android Auto rely on Bluetooth for the mic to work? When I receive a phone call I have to hold my phone to my ear, and the phone acts as if it's not in a call, so no option to send it to my smartwatch, headset or even speakerphone. And the car's screen has no option for the phone call either, so I have absolutely no way to control the call.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would go straight back to the dealer and ask them to help set it up. That should have been part of the delivery process. And NO- the speech button will not work unless the phone is paired. Wife and I both got 2018 Outlander Sports and the iPhone took two tries to pair to mine- like the radio system glitched briefly (phone icon greyed out...). Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts