Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought an 06 eclipse GS w/ RF stereo yesterday. My Father in law works for the local Mitsu dealer here. He said that this particular car is suppose to be bluetooth ready. Have any of you heard of this?

Thanks so much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt think it was.. i was trying like hell to see how it would be.. but no dice. Maybe father in law misunderstood what the guys were saying at his work. Oh well.. still a great car though. :beer:

·
Registered
4 Posts
the 07 lancers are bluetooth ready..i saw one at the dealership down here..played with the option too cause i have a bluetooth phone..its pretty sweet

·
Registered
6 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EcLipSeHoTtIe07 @ May 22 2007, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
the 07 lancers are bluetooth ready..i saw one at the dealership down here..played with the option too cause i have a bluetooth phone..its pretty sweet[/b]
Anyone know if the 2008 Eclipse GS is OEM Bluetooth ready for the Mitsubishi kit 8785A007?

·
Registered
6 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mitsuclipse @ Mar 10 2011, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anyone know if the 2008 Eclipse GS is OEM Bluetooth ready for the Mitsubishi kit 8785A007?[/b]
Well, I opened it up, and there doesn't seem to be any spare plugs in there, so it seems the loom is not pre-wired. A whole new dash loom would be over $700. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts