Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently installed three amplifiers,an electronic crossover and electronic eq in my car along with a dvd player and its screen,it worked fine but sometimes i get this blupping sound that drowns out the music and i have to turn off the system and then a couple of days later wen i turn it back on it works fine again.also if i bypass the amplifiers and crossover and eq i jus get a sound from the left speaker wen o turn the ignition on or even jus the radio the sound comes through the left speaker then wen the music plays in all the other speakers but that one.i am jus look for some help wit this its not the first time that i have fitted this kind of audio system in a car but this is the first time i have ever encountred this problem

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got some strange video noise on my screen, but only when running off an Aux input. Mind you it was from a computer. It turned out I was getting noise over the ground (since cars, as we know, don't actually have a ground). I put in a noise filter and that did wonders. I can't be 100% that we share this problem, but for only like $10 it doesn't hurt to try then take it back.
Noise Filter
Antenna Filter
And these clip on noise reducers, I'm not a big fan of. But people tell me they can help with home theater equipment!
Best O' Luck :57:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts