Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a brake controller (Prodigy v2.6) for my 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS and have looked everywhere for a wiring harness that adapts from the back of this brake controller (or any other controller) directly to the vehicle without having to splice into any wires. Unfortunately I have had no luck in locating a harness for this particular vehicle. I'm not even sure if the factory pre-wires the vehicle for a brake controller like they did for the trailer wiring harness that is located near the spare tire. Typically, the wiring/connector for a brake controller is located underneath the driver's side dash (close to where the brake controller would mount) but I have had no luck with finding this as well. I'm hoping that someone was successful with the installation of a brake controller for this particular vehicle and they would be willing to share their story with me on what they found. Thank you :liebe011:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well I have that model on my Endeavor. However I took it in to have it done. I believe they hard wired it not finding any wires as your hoping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts