Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are looking at buying an 08 LS with sun and sound package (and possibly nav) and are wondering what we can get one for. Please post what model and options you have and what you paid. If you happen to know the invoice price in Canada please let me know that too.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by frogfoo@Jun 19 2008, 11:10 AM
paid $34500 for a 2008 outlander xls with nav(demo) 20000km

Quebec
[snapback]174687[/snapback]​

that's no demo dude. someone in the dealership used it as their personal vehicle on top of a test drive vehicle.
you basically bought a sales person/manager's car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Today I am getting my 2008 Outlander ES 4WD without the Sun & Audio package. I paid $31,897 CAD with the Ontario tax.

It is amazing how expensive are the cars in Canada compared to the US. Merde alors!

Anyways, I am happy to share with all of you Outlander Fellows. :)

Cheers!

Katz

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paid 32500 On the road for the LS Basic. Lowered the price to 26400 but the taxes and fees and dealer stuff ended up to be that much... No audio package (the review said it wasn't that great) Moon roof looked nice but I didnt want to pay for something I won't use much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
08 XLS with Navi/sunsound/rear dvd.. 40Gs out the door.. + $1000 gas card from esso and lifetime free oil changes and 0% finance. . In vancouver BC,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts