Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I recently bought a galant gti 16v; since then i have sign on the board that doesnt disappear.

Thank you...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Does it have airbags? Possibly an airbag warning light?

Other than that I think it looks like a cap, is your hat adjusted properly when you drive? :bwekk:

Or maybe a loaf of bread....perhaps you yeast to flour ratio is incorrect?

I dunno man! Suggest try to find owners manual - that should tell you....

·
Registered
257 Posts
Originally posted by Galant-GTI-2.0@Dec 24 2007, 04:42 PM
hello,
That is your battery sign. This means your battery is low(or almost dead :) )
I have the same car, good buy!

Kind regards
[snapback]130225[/snapback]​
Not always. Doesn't nessecarily mean the battery is dead, it could be the alternator as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
allright, you're right... But first, when you see this sign, you check your battery... And this sign is common in Mitsubishi's, and many other japanese cars,that way i thought, he wouldn't be so technical or into japanese cars, so i would confuse him with too many other things.
Besides your alternator there are also other things wich could be wrong(sorry, but my english is understandable, but not the technical side, so i have no idea, how to translate the other thins wich it could be in english..... :blush-anim-cl: . If he reply's now, and says, that his battery was still good, then i would give him the other options.
But why haven't you replied to him then?? Maybe he's already going mad because he cannot find what that sign is about, and nobody replies to him,with the good answer, his post is already from 2/3weeks ago. :p (joke ;) )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts