Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked all over for some one that might want to get rid of there evo 5 or 6 every where does any one know where i might be able to find one? and why are they so hard to find?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They are hard to find because they were never released in the USA. Anyone who actually has one in teh US, had it imported. Start researching the cost, that should be enough to make you want a IX more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i know! the evo ix are sick too and i know they got alot more in it tech and torque wise! but i love the style of the evo v and vi. but idk about the 15 thousand or what ever it might cost to import an evo v. i was hoping that some might want to trade or somthing?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hell ya those are monsters off the line! but a little heavy but still super mean. Why do you like those so much more? but idk i have to many project's right now to worry about all the import drama that comes with an evo v! but if you love the vii so much go for it dog!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Because a VII id just like anything under the VIII, it needs to be imported. I bought the VIII, which means there is clearly no money to import any car for that matter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts