Mitsubishi Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Danny you seem to be very familiar with Mitsu cars.I live in EU. I need sb to help me write a repair manual for some japanese cars. Do you in Malaysia have such well written manuals? Pls help me and you won't regret. Right now my colleague has problems with his old 1991 mitsu Colt Automatic transmission.1 problem: the transmission doesn't work properly when driving slow in traffic when the engine is cold.Sometimes the car doesn't start to drive then after a strng knock in the transnissin it drives and stops..Then it drives again without any problem.2. the car has problems with keeping the normal rpm when cold. Sometimes the engines stopps. When at normal temperature seems to be OK.Is it the temperature sensor that is to blame?Or maybe oxygen sen. or idle rpm actuator? Pls help me to solve these problems. I hope u can and u want. Thanks a lot [email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just an update in case anyone in the future experiences this. Switched out the throttle position sensor a couple months ago and all is fine now. Next challenge is to see if we pass the next smog :p

21 - 24 of 24 Posts