Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, folks, recently I decided to become a taxi driver. When I turned to agency, I was said to purchase a taxi driver insurance. What? I've never heard about this. Maybe there are drivers? Any response will be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, dude. Yes, there is such kind of insurance and I would say, that it is really worth purchasing taxi driver insurance, because it insures your customers, you and your car. I am confident that it's profitable, because I'm a Uber driver and for many years I use Private hire taxi insurance from Motor Trade Insurance company, because there is a simple registration and I didn't have to collect a lot of documents to purchase it. Really, I even had a discount in amount of 65% for repair of my car in their own auto repair shop. Have you ever seen that insurance companies had their own repair auto shop???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Of course, you have to have a taxi driver insurance. If not, you will not be able to work. You know not just your car needs insurance. If you don't know much about this I think that you can read a blog about car insurance and all kind of insurance Money Expert. I'm sure that there you will receive the whole information that you need. It is incredible how quickly people nowadays can find information and receive help. But don't forget that you have to take care of your health too and not just bout your cr. ''Cause you are driving her and not she yo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts