Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to be scrapped but feels such a waste, anyone interested in it for spares or repair please contact me by end of day Thursday 28th July, 2022.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, still have car, as unexpected work commitment meant I haven’t had time to scrape it yet.

In answer to your questions:

• MOT runs out next week
  • Reading
  • Requires rear bushes to pass next MOT but local garage unable to source

Other issues including cracked windscreen, radio not working, broken button to open front passenger window, rear anti-roll bar links required, handbrake symbol comes on when turning right corner (linked to either bushes or anti-roll bar link) and high bitting point on the clutch pedal but wasn’t ready to be changed yet according to local garage.

The car has still been within the family for 13+ years, serviced each year and has been a great reliable car to drive. Bodywork has minimal rust and is good for its age, It wouldn’t have been replaced yet, if the local garage had been able to source the parts. The fact the parts are hard to come by is why I thought I would open a discussion on here as there may be salvageable parts that could be of use to someone. Scape value here is £320 but would be happier if it goes to someone who can use it rather than it just sitting in a scrapeyard.

Happy to add a photo if you are interested, bit late now tonight as already dark. Let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts