Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My 2002 lancer is using the left front tire in the outside (dangerously). I brought the car in to do the alignment. They told me they did the alignment as much as they could but they also told me that they can't fix the problem all the way without installing a caster camber kit. So before I pay them 200$ to do so I would like to know is they are BSing me or if the lancer really need that to fix my problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by jobou@Apr 12 2008, 07:35 PM
Hi,

My 2002 lancer is using the left front tire in the outside (dangerously). I brought the car in to do the alignment. They told me they did the alignment as much as they could but they also told me that they can't fix the problem all the way without installing a caster camber kit. So before I pay them 200$ to do so I would like to know is they are BSing me or if the lancer really need that to fix my problem.

Thanks
[snapback]156286[/snapback]​
If you haven't lowered your car, I don't see the need for a caster camber kit. So, I would say they're BS'ing you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and Hum !

So far my wheel is still shaking after the alignment but I don't know if I'm still using the tires. i know that if I go to see them they are going to say they can't do anything without the kit so I may need to go to another place and see what they tell me.

Originally posted by mfalik@Apr 13 2008, 03:35 PM
If you haven't lowered your car, I don't see the need for a caster camber kit.  So, I would say they're BS'ing you.
[snapback]156527[/snapback]​

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ever since i got neew 17" racing rims my rims and tires shake kinda alot but they were balanced before i put them on and it didn't do that with the stock oz wheels. (I have tein lowering) i dont know if that does anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts