Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2006 Endeavor LS.
The problem I am having is...it won't load more than one cd.
I believe it can accomodate 6 disc(s). Or am I wrong?
Do the 2006 Endeavor have a single cd player or multiple cd(s).
Please help me out here, I'm working without a manual because I bought it used with 10000 miles on it.
The dealer said it would locate one for me by next week. I just thought it would be wiser to talk to individuals who own Endeavors to give me the straight poop.
How bout it?
Give me the scoop.......
Thanx,
Frustrated in Texas...

·
Registered
499 Posts
not knowing the endeavor as it is not available in the uk i cannot say for sure but most in dash 6disc changers in the uk are located in the dash below the main radio unit and are not part of it(double din setup).as well the unit that would hold six normally illuminates which of the 6 is currently in use.posting a pic would have been very helpful to say for sure but you may only have a single disc player

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am assuming that it doesn't have a changer. Being that it is a LS model it most likely doesn't have the Infinity Radio.

Easy way to tell....if you have the infinity radio....On the opposite side of the eject button is there just a false button or does it writing on it (sorry I can't remember what it says on it)?

If it is just a false button then you don't have a CD changer. Also I think all the Ende's with the cd changer also have a Color Display above the radio

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2006 LS also. It is a single CD player. If it were a 6 CD changer there would be little lights next to the 1-6 button presets to let you know which CD was playing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts