Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys....im looking into buying a 97 CE LANCER GSR 1.8L TURBO.

As they are an import to australia i would like to find out as much information and specs about them.

The main info im after would be
*How much power can the triptronic gear box handle, how much boost can it with stand before i need to do more work.
*How much power does the car already have.
*What turbo the stock engine is running.

Any other info would be great.

thanx

·
Registered
2 Posts
im in the uk and i also have found it hard to find info on it but the ofitial spec is 195-205 hp standard and permanent 50-50 4wd it has a tdo4 turbo 0-60 around 7s

·
Registered
41 Posts
when you say a CE Lancer

do you mean a Lancer with a CE Chassis code?

the CE chassis code is that of the Evolution II and III

these are 2.0L 4G63T

or is the model designation CE?

if you mean the GSR

then the 4G93T is the engine

thses put out ~ 10-15 psi boost on average

but I may be wrong

·
Registered
3 Posts
well, i dumped in a 4g93T engine into my car ( Proton wira/Persona )..the 4G93T comes witha TD04 turbine...the standard boost is 0.6bar

a few friends are boosting 1.2bar with the standard engine setup with just an Apex-i SAFC and a sard fuel regulator to pump in more fuel..

for me, i changed the turbo ( TD05 16g ) and im boosting 1.2 bar with a few mods here and there ... and the car is pushing 300hp with 98 octane fuel...

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi all. this is my first post here and I hope to get some help from you

I have lancer GSR 1.8 turbo 4x4 with tiptronic gare box
http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/mitsubis.../1995_10/19222/ right this one

1. I decided to install new air filter but do not know what to do with this MAF ensor.
[attachmentid=5301]
2. my car haz 2 labda sensors. one on the pipe right at turbo kit, and second right after katalizator. I want to remove it end install stright exhaust system. so I don't know what to do with the second lambda sensor as simply removing or cencelling it will make unsutabele changes in ECU's working.

PS it is impossible to reprogramm ECU in my country.

please tell me how to do this operations without reprograming the ECU

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts