Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a black 2007 Colt Cabriolet. Anyone know of where I can get a workshop manual on CD or print. It must obviously cover the folding roof.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
2007 Colt CZC humm

this is the new age australian electronic library -you borrow -- not sure how it works

2007 Colt Cabriolet. cd from mitsubishi corp I assume

http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/3887839

this Cd PDF will only have some of the similar information but not including important Colt Cabriolet. specifics

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MITSUBISHI-COLT...46160&rt=nc

this combination should get you through the tuff stuff on this car

and one for the yellow car in the back ground maybe ? what year and model is that

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi CR, I should have been more specific. It is not a turbo, just a 1.5.
Thanks for the ANL tip, they have the manual but it is subject to copyright so they can't sell me the CD.
They can copy sections up to 10% but the snag is I need to be able to see the pages or section I want as copies can be as much as $45 a pege.
I have checked with MMAL and they refer me to check with a dealer and I'll do that in due course.
The folding top is metal rather than a soft top.
The model seems very popular in the UK so I might try there (or a trip to Canberra to the ANL reading room ).
I have just bought the owners handbook through eBay and am hoping it might have some useful info.
The yellow car is my '47 Ford Anglia tourer. 8hp sidevalve, cable brakes, 6v electrics.

Thanks again for your help

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Colt Cabriolet 2007 CZC 1.5.
I fixed up my first post
$45 a page is not acceptable

Absolutly brillaint to see a '47 Ford Anglia tourer. I was into morris minors then minis
Colt Cabriolet had a short production life 06 -09 - built in italy

thats why you cant find the repair manual easily

Despite the changes to the exterior, the Colt CZC shares 65 per cent of its components with the hatchback.

rectractable hard tops were availaible on the eclipse spyder

These are 2007 Colt Cabriolet parts

Is your colt hard top fitted with hydraulic roof pump and rams like this or different

what bit looks like your colt retractable roof mechanisim system boot or roof one side

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is. The steel roof splits into two and stashes itself in the boot in 22 seconds. All that’s required from the driver is to release the two catches above the windscreen, and hold down the button.

Mitsubishi Colt CZC 1.5

Power comes from a 1.5 litre engine which is average in its standard form but was potent in the later discontinued Turbo model. Standard equipment, as with all Mitsubishis is excellent giving a feel of a primium vehicle to this cute little car.
Mitsubishi Colt CZC 1.5 Specifications
Car brand Mitsubishi
Roof type Hardtop
Fuel type Unleaded Petrol
Engine type Straight 4
Engine size 1499 cc
Power [email protected] bhp
Torque [email protected] lb.ft
Transmission type 5-spd manual

Mitsubishi Colt CZC 1.5 Performance
Max Speed (Manual) 114 mph
0-60mph (Manual) - seconds
0-100kmph (Manual) 10.5 seconds
Mitsubishi Colt CZC 1.5 Economy and Emissions
EU Combined MPG (Manual) 42.8 mpg
CO2 Emissions (Manual) 157 g/km
Mitsubishi Colt CZC 1.5 Details
Production dates 2006-2009
UK Retail price from £9,999
UK Insurance group 8/17
Fuel tank capacity 47 litres
Warranty distance Unlimited miles
Warranty length 3 years
Service Intervals 12,500 miles

Information last updated September 28, 2014
http://www.convertiblecarmagazine.com/buye.../#ixzz3FFKPxkyd

wiki

Mitsubishi released its new Colt CZC coupé cabriolet at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2005, and the car has been on sale since 2006. The car is a 2+2 with a retractable hard-top and available with the turbo engine from the European cz-T or as just a 1.5 MPI. Jointly developed by Mitsubishi and Pininfarina under Ken Okuyama, it was partially made in the Netherlands, with final assembly taking part at Pininfarina in Turin, Italy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi again CR, you've done similar research to my own, thank you for filling some gaps.
I have also seen the parts on sale on eBay but happily I don't need them. The roof is hydraulic operation and pretty to watch.
I need the clip-on front bumper moulding that covers the left front fog light and on the eBay car that is damaged. But as you say, the body is where the major differences lie.
I haven't been to a dealer yet but will do soon.
Thanks again for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The owners handbook arrived today, heaps of good info and illustrations.
Now to search out the bumper "protector". :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After searching the wreckers here & in the UK, I tried my local MMAL dealer and got the bumper protector in 48 hours!!
I think I know where to try first next time I need parts. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi CR, no, I was so stunned to get the part I didn't ask about a repair manual but as the owners handbook has so much info I'll keep reading that for the moment.
Thanks again for you kind assistance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also looking for a Colt Cabriolet workshop manual.
I need to fix the door regulators before summer, as I ban not get the roof to go down!
Sny suggestions welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
henrylawrence
its a rare model .............Colt Cabriolet06 -09 - built in italy

we are still looking for its repair manual ..... no free pdfs

three years passed now..if a mitsubusihi parts division cant supply a copy

there might be one on EBAY or a soft cover like a chiltons printed version

1 - 15 of 15 Posts