Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey every1, wat does every1 think of the new colt czt? like the engine potential and also whether theyll be future aftermarket parts and bodykits. somewhere it said the engine had already been stretched quite far and may be at its limit. i hav reservations as its gona be a european specific model then maybe the major jap tuning houses wont really touch the three door, let alone makes like ralliart creating new aftermarket parts.

any1 got anythin to pitch in?

im new on here by the way, first post! :)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Hi and welcome,the euro colt and jdm 1 are not that different,the same 1.5 mivec turbo from the czt is in jdm colt and colt plus models.Ralliart have already got some parts for it,Im going for a test drive tomorrow in 1(im not planning on buying 1,just want to see what their like:))

Check www.ralliart.com for some of their new parts,a uk ralliart dealer will be able to get it if you have the part number.And as for the engine being stressed i wouldnt imagine so,mitsi have being turboing engines for years and theyve all been strong reliable units. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks for the info - any one else got any input? lemme no wat the test drive is like

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Okay so i went on saturday for my test drive and i was very impressed,Ive given the 1.1 5door a short drive before but the czt doesnt feel anything like it,Its an awesome little car,its not super fast but if you put your foot down and its surprising just how quickly it gains speed.The car feels quite firm on rough roads,not awful but if you do alot of driving on poor roads it might get annoying and when on a good peice of smooth tarmac it feels like its nailed to the ground it holds the road that well,the interior could be nicer,seats dont give enough side support and the blue plastic on the centre console is very distracting.hmm i cant think of anything else right now,the dealer did say he would sell me one for 22.000Euro.thats nearly a grand less than the brouchure price of 22995.So if you do find your self in a dealership soon try haggle as much as possible:)
Any more questions just ask

1 - 5 of 5 Posts