Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2005 european colt and the dashboard always ratling. did any one has Structure manual?or any one with this proplem?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Its still under warranty.take it back to the dealership.They should fix it for free,Taking it apart to fix yourself will only break the warranty and then if anything else goes wrong your screwed so just take it to mitsi and tell them to fix it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Working @ a mitsy garage last year we had alot of L200 and evos coming in with rattles.
Some could be fixed but alot came back over and over again. But if anyone tried to fix it them selves our techys wouldnt touch it. Mitsy dealer it, dont DIY it yourself!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I boat a balk pack of dynamat extreme and I experiment into door panels .everything worked fine. The only problem is that I don’t know how to open the
dashboard. Did anyone knows?

·
Registered
6 Posts
YES to the first ....
the dash does rattle, usally near the outer small vents, get a hot solder gun, push button type and hold the gun justinside, hold down gun melt, and as a resault sould have properly fixed together....
the reason why it rattles is because mitsi dont put adiqite seals, gaskets and when it cool it rattles... don`t trust misti garage they don`t always know what to do !(apart from wash u`r car for u)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HEHE,THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.
I FIX EVERYTHING WITH DYNAMAT.
I WAS GOING TO FIX IT OR BRAKE IT .LOL AT THE END I FIX IT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts