Mitsubishi Forums banner

Coolant Flush

6K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  evotrek 
#1 ·
Anyone able to help with the location of the coolant drain point on the 2005 AWD drive model?

Manual says

"On 4WD, drain engine coolant from the water return tube assembly of the transfer." I have attached the diagram from the manual but ****ed if I can find it?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Anyone able to help with the location of the coolant drain point on the 2005 AWD drive model?

Manual says

"On 4WD, drain engine coolant from the water return tube assembly of the transfer." I have attached the diagram from the manual but ****ed if I can find it?
I couldn't figure this out either while draining old coolant to change my thermostat that was stuck open. Trying to make sense of the service diagram and looking underneath the car can't see anything obvious that sticks out. My guess is it is obscured by subframe or something so hard to find if you have no idea what you're looking for. Anyway managed to get out about 5L of old coolant, leaving likely 2L which is still better than nothing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.