Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 Lancer ES, 2.0L, andd some friends told me that i could get a custom exhaust made for my car so i was looking at getting it done by HKS and emailed a company about how i would go about doing so but got nothing back, i was wondering if anyone could give me some more infortmation on custom exhausts, some suggestions maybe before i do anything else. Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i know a **** load of people who do custom exhaust,but they're all here on this little island.
Dont waste you time on HKS. There ego's are so high that you have to be known to get there attention. I just finished my custom dual exhaust. Took me awhile but i got the pipping bends perfect.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey i have 03 lancer oz rally and i got a custom exhaust done... i got 2.5inch piping from headers back with a decent muffler off ebay for like 20bucks and got all the bends and custom fit piping with all the welds done for about 120bucks. it sounds kick **** and i noticed a bit of differance in power...brands names are only good for some parts but when it comes to intakes and exhaust you can get away with custom parts. my buddy did all offbrand custom piping from headers back with custom intake and all and he ran on a dyno and gained about 12hp from the two custom bolt ons cost him about 140bucks for everything. he was gona pay 225 for injen intake and 450 for a hks catback... so just find a exhaust shop that will do custom work and pick out a cheaper muffler on ebay for race store and see how much it will cost.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts