Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I repaired the LHS rear regulator, but before I removed the assemble that car started giving 3 long beeps when I operate either of the window switches. this remains the situation with the repaired item back in. Anyone have an idea what the car might be telling me?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me write that again, in proper English...

Hi, I had a breakage in the nearside (UK) rear window regulator that I managed to fix. However, before I removed the assembly the car started giving 3 long beeps when I operate either of the window switches. this remains the situation with the repaired item back in. Does anyone have an idea what the car might be telling me? The lack of a wiring diagram is very painful and the connector wiring to the motor does not match the vanilla Colt colours...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me write that again, in proper English...

Hi, I had a breakage in the nearside (UK) rear window regulator that I managed to fix. However, before I removed the assembly the car started giving 3 long beeps when I operate either of the window switches. this remains the situation with the repaired item back in. Does anyone have an idea what the car might be telling me? The lack of a wiring diagram is very painful and the connector wiring to the motor does not match the vanilla Colt colours...

I repaired the LHS rear regulator, but before I removed the assemble that car started giving 3 long beeps when I operate either of the window switches. this remains the situation with the repaired item back in. Anyone have an idea what the car might be telling me?
😀

AHA! FIXED!!

This turned out to be nothing more than the window-lock button had got set to lock! If only the rest of it was so simple. Sadly, my repair seems to have come off, on one end, the winder roller, but I'm back in a familiar, if frustrating, zone with that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a similar problem my 2009 cabriolet I have had since new just after Xmas the rear drivers side window stuck I put the front window down to try again both windows stuck down apparently this is a common fault the rear window regulator fault, contacted my local Mitsubishi to ask about a repair.
can’t get the part until April it will cost around £670 to buy and fit the cars only worth about £1200 it’s done 43,000 miles don’t think I’ll be looking to a Mitsubishi again.
hope you get yours sorted I’d get rid while it’s fixed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts