Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachmentid=4690]i have owned quite a few mitsubishis over the last few yeasr and mostly space stars, now that the space star has been discontinued ive been looking around for a new car as mines nearly 3 years old.

after my space star went in for service i was given a colt for loan car but wasnt too impressed as it was a small tiny 3 door with a small engine so i decided to look at the lancer but i didnt like it!!

whilst dropping off the loan car i spotted a czc in the showroom and went for a look and the sales team took me for a test drive with the roof down and it wasnt too hot neither :laughing:

any how to cut a long story short i will be picking up my new czc next week in oriental orange with orange trim :thumbsup:

the dealer was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and the whole experience was fantastic so i hope i dont get my knucles wrapped for mentioning them on here :p

only 6 days to go!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well at least ill get to enjoy my lovely new motor thanks for all your comments and replies ohhh yeah forgot there isnt any!!!!

hey ho well nice welcome to a freindly forum mmmmmmmmmm tough choice do i sit here waiting for a reply or do i go out and enjoy my czc whilst you lot are enjoying your TIN TOPS wonder who will have more fun :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana
[/COLOR
]:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
HaHa.....Go out and enjoy the czc....while you can........winters on the way :auto: :frozen: ....................congrats on Czc,how are you finding it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its great fun takes a bit of getting used to the colour thou :) orange!! much better than my old space star its a good car for the money :auto:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts