Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by Demoniac@Jun 7 2006, 01:20 PM
Hi,

I have just found the 185 hp kit (Bonalume) but no other.

Do you know any?
[snapback]56037[/snapback]​
Only the "official" Rallitronic... But I do not know how much improvemnt you get with it. Some say around 20% more power...

150 x 1.20 = 180hp

For what I know, the Rallitronic has a bunch os sensors and tricks that reduce and increase the power throw the turbo pressure and injection system when the it's needed. In case of overheating an a bunch of other situations, the power is lowered to the normal...

It's more then just a "patch" its a complete new electronic system for the CZT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Unfortunately, the only place, one can find this "rallitronic" thing, is this forum :460: :460: :460: :460:

No official mitsu dealer, has ever heard of it, nor any other forum :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can anyone offer any real/website info, on WHO is selling this kit and what it does ???
Concerning the bonalume kit, a member of the Hellenic Colt Club (www.coltclub.gr), has installed it and for the past 3000 kms, he is very happy !!!
The kit produced 189 BHP and 27 kgm of torque !!!!!!! Very impressive !!
However, the clutch has started slipping now, which means that it cannot handle the 27kgms of torque very well !!! :beer:

·
Registered
11 Posts
the rallitronic is still under construction by ralliart. it will be waiting for yet another month, but it will be worth it, cos you wont lose your warranty i think...

And please people, keep searching the web for more parts for the colts and post them on the forum

·
Registered
7 Posts
Boemtjing where did you get the lambo door kit. Im a member over at mitsucolt forum and there is many cz owners over there and i have never seen a colt looking that epic. where did you get the kit from and how much did it cost. that looks awesome i need one for my black CZT

·
Registered
1 Posts
:banana: Hello. I'm new and naturally have a Colt CZT. Just discovered today that you can the traction control to stop the wheels spinning in 3rd. I was doing about 80mph at the time down a country road, mid corner! Anyway, it's fast, but not enough. I need upgrades. I aim for 1 per year until I'm able to fend off Clio 192's!
Does anyone have any idea if there is a chance that someone will develop a switch for the traction? It's a bit invasive (although I was thankful earlier) but if I'm on a track (as I intend to be) I want it off!

Keep it coming guys and WHERE DO YOU GET THAT LAMBO DOOR KIT?!?!?!?

Ant

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry for the late answer, I got an original LSD kit from LSD doors, I paid €1499,00 for the kit without mounting, my local mitsu dealer has mounted the kit, they needed 2 days for full installation and adjusting. I'm on Mitsucolt too but haven't been online for a while, cause I'm I'm busy busy busy at work for last months.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
There is a vid on Youtube on how to turn off ur traction control, involves pulling out a fuse before starting the car and puttin it back in one the car is running!

ps any idea what sort of bhp you get from adding an airfilter on the czt?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts