Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase and install an aftermarket car alarm with remote start for my wife's 2004 Endeavor LS. I have not purchased the alarm, transponder bypass kit or spare key yet... because I cannot find ANY resouces on the web for wiring diagrams for installing an alarm.

Does anyone have wiring diagrams for this vehicle or know where they can be found online? I've installed alarms and remote starts in the past, but not without a wiring diagram to study.

Help!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did finally get a hold of diagrams, and for the good of all Mitsubishi Endeavor owners all around the world or just the US, I'm posting them to this forum. I hope some other owner finds this information valuable.

A BestBuy install guy went against store policies and printed up the wiring chart for me from DEI database. The charts also have a disclaimer at the bottom that the information is provided free of charge and on as-is basis. So I feel OK about posting it, so don't complain.

I haven't ripped into my wife's Endeavor yet, but DEI is pretty reputable so I have confidence that much of the wiring will be fairly accurate. Maybe I'll followup again and post my results.

Check the attachment. For those of you out trolling, you'll probably have to become a member to view it.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks man, let me know how it works out. The reason i ask is because someone i know that usually works on this kind of stuff told me that mitsu owners are better off getting it fromt he dealer because aftermarket electronics cause issues on the ECU. I dont know much about electronics so im lil bit hesitant to get do this on my Endeavor.

Let me know how it works out. thanks! :57:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts