Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is an easy way to turn off the driver side seat belt alarm? We babysit our new grandson and I have to be getting in and out of the car droppint him off, parking the car, moving the car, and each time have to put on the seat belt to stop that annoying beeping! Sorry...just wondering if there was any way to turn this off? There is so much new programming that I really like on the 2006 compared to the 2004 I had previous, however the 2004 did not have the seat belt alarm.
Don

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
all cars have it as of 05.
federal law. best just get used to it.

the alarm only goes off if you start moving with the belt unbuckled. and since that shouldn't be happening without a seatbelt on, well.......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is part of the problem...I would drive (seatbelt attached) to my daughters and pull into the driveway, hurry up and open up the house so my wife can take our grandson inside, however I cannot leave the car in the driveway and have to go back and back up a few feet then park on the side of the road in the grass. Even at home moving the car to let others out of the garage it just gets old having to put on the seatbelt to drive for less than a couple minutes.
I guess I will just have to get used to it! :thumbsup:
All the little changes from the 2004 are fantastic, I guess I could get used to this one annoyance.
:liebe011:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts