Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all know there are lots of troubles with dumbvalves on a czt. ecu going in safemode etc.

this week i'm going to try some new things. i allready installed the apexi avc-r boostcontroller but i'm not really happy with this thing so i'm going to remove that first.
next installing a new chip that replaces the old cpu. it's something like a boostcontroller but it has more functions. it can intercept signals from the original ecu and block it.
I forgot the name of this chip :p
at the end of the week i'll give the results :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
unichip is installed and i'm now at 190 pk and 40 nm more then original.
i still have a problem with the wastegate. i cant go above 0.6 bar but if i'm lucky i can install another wastegate. if that doensn't work i have to wait again untill there are turbokits for the czt :/
dumbvalve didn't work :crying: so i'm gonna place something like yours :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello,
i have the forge rs type dump valve too, it seems to work ok when driving in town but as soon as i get on the motorway the ecu light comes on, as well as the traction control light and goes into safe mode. wtf is that all about? can anybody help? has anyone found a suitable induction kit yet? i have got the k&n panel filter but how boring!!! some reports suggest that this panel filter loses some power!! no good!!!

well if anybody has some answers feel free to reply to this.
thanks alot
will

·
Registered
1 Posts
ı have hks evc5 on my czt but sometimes in 3rd at 5000rpm ecu going safe mod and eculights comes on. what can ı do for this problem?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmz i think it's better not to change the dumbvalve .. u need to deceive the mass meter, and it's not that easy :p
with a induction kit u also hear your turbo but it's not yet available for the czt :/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gassner Motorsport in Germany has developped an open BOV for the CZT and tested it on their own CZT without problems. A good friend had one of them on his CZT and it worked really well, his BOV will be adjusted at the Motorshow in Essen (Germany) in 2 weeks. Gassner Motorsport has taken over Ralliart Germany a few years ago, as Ralliart was going away out of Germany.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts