Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have successfully tuned the Original ECU of the Colt Turbo Version R. I would like to share the result of the tune.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats Harmony.
Could you please let us know if the COlt Ralliart Version R is using canbus or is using MUT-III?
Also in order to achieve these numbers, please elaborate on what you did regarding advance, mixture, etc.
What do the maps of the Colt actually control?
Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by SkyNet@Sep 17 2007, 07:05 AM
Congrats Harmony.
Could you please let us know if the COlt Ralliart Version R is using canbus or is using MUT-III?
Also in order to achieve these numbers, please elaborate on what you did regarding advance, mixture, etc.
What do the maps of the Colt actually control?
Thanks!
[snapback]112347[/snapback]​
Colt is using a new version of the ECU and I think so far the Flashing Software is still not available in the market... I think I should be the first to have successfully cracked it (if there is anyone else done the same, pls share).

I am not using the original scanner to do the flashing, this software is developed by us.

For this colt, the intake rams were changed to stainless steel (same dia) and full exhaust system without cat. converter. After this mod, the AFR actually runs a little lean for my liking and especially it is running at high boost (1.1 bar), I have richen the AFR to suit the driving condition.

I have also advanced the ignition timing by max 6 deg. I found that there are lots of Ignition Maps then usual, as many as 12 of them. Guess most of them are for safety as the timing are quite in the retard region.

Cheers.

Joey Lim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts