Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Eclipse Spyder GT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up on this forum. I currently have my 3rd. Mitsubishi. I have owned it about 16 years. I am retired. It used to be my commuter car but I have kept it for recreation. I am currently putting some things right with it after a few years in storage. It is a 2001 Eclipse Spyder GT with the 3.0 V-6 and a 5-speed. Hope to get it all sorted out this winter for use next summer. Always looking for new information, but nothing specific at this time. ...J.D.

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
560 Posts
Welcome to the forum(y)(y)

·
Registered
2001 Eclipse Spyder GT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum(y)(y)
The old Spyder is still a fun car at 20 years old. Hard to find a manual trans, soft top vehicle in the U.S. these days without spending a bundle of cash. We use ours for weekend trips and sunny days. ...J.D.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2001 Eclipse Spyder GT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE: After some shop time I think I have the engine running well. Had to pull apart the whole EGR system. I cleaned the EGR ports in the manifolds, checked the EGR itself. I found a bad EGR Control Relay and replaced it. It has been running good the last 2 times out. Just running it around getting it's fuel trims reset before going to have it smog certified. I will still need to fix it's A/C and change the idler on the alternator belt. ...J.D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts