Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays!

Does any know if the new ALL in ONE 2006 Endeavor Key Part # MN141383 (The key and remote are one unit. The remote is built into the key!) can used to replace the standard key part # MN141060 and the remote part # MR587982.

The standard key and remote cost about $115 and the ALL in One cost about $90 thats a $25 savings. Not to mention the cool factor!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Talked to the service department today about the keys. It's a no go, the FCC numbers don't match. Looks like we'll have to buy an '06 to get cooler keys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2006 Eclipse/Galant remote/key #MN141381 will also work for the 2006 Endeavor?? I just bought one on EBAY and it has the same FCC ID# and the same IC# as my Endeavor key. It has an UNCUT blade on it as well. The only difference I can see is the Eclipse/Galant key is a 4-button (LOCK, UNLOCK, TRUNK, PANIC) and my Endeavor key is only a 3 button (LOCK, UNLOCK, PANIC). I bought my 06 Endeavor used so I only received 1 key with it-----Is there a way to program the 2nd key without having to go to the dealer??? I've seen the instructions to program a 3rd-6th key but it says you need at least two keys??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts