Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone keep the Goodyear Integrity tires on thier Endeavor. Need to replace and have read mixed reviews on them. If not Integrity what would someone recommend. Have a 2004 Endeavor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go check out tirerack.com
They dont have the cheapest prices but I just go there to read reviews on different tires.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've had two sets of Goodyear Forteras on my 2004 Endeavor, they both rode great but didn't last long. Now I've got Continental CrossContacts (and with worn out bushings replaced on the rear suspension), they are wearing well and worked good last winter, though they don't ride as smooth as the Forteras.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I put on Yokohama Geolander A/T-S and blew threw them in 20k. Now I have Pirelli Socorpion ATR's and they seem to be great. Gravel roads, wet conditions seem to be very well. So far would buy any other tire, and there not on every other suv.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I second the thumb's up on the Cooper CrossContacts.... Have had them for a year and they are wearing nicely (not nearly as fast as the stock tires). They are responsive on dry/wet services and are solid in snow. Tire Rack rated them highly so that's why I bought them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I hated the Integrity's, I went and had the Coopers installed and they where great except that they where extremley loud and I mean extreme. Went back to Discount and got the Yokohoma's which I had on my Montero Sport and Galant and they have been working great for me down here in FL. I rotate them every 3-5k and maintain the air balance and they look knew with about 15k on them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Our 04 Endeavor's original tires (Bridgestone I think) went 76,000 miles and they had definitely lost their grip in rain. Monday, we will get new tires and will put the same ones as last time, Firestone Destination LEs. Why? We now have over 100,000 on the LEs (176,540 miles). The SUV is driven mostly HW at 70-75 MPH.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts