Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done an OBD scan of the Ecu to see if there are any fault codes and have found problems with the MAF MAP and a break servo sensor as well as the glow plugs.

Error codes include

C3160 – I believe this is a brake boost issue
P0101 – A MAF issue
P0660 – MAP? Manifold tuning valve?
P0671 to P0674 – Glow plugs?

Your experience may tell you what the issue is here?

Will buying new sensoors do the job or is more needed...

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
233 Posts
what engine do you have?

unlikely to be sensors in any case.

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
233 Posts
What year is yours? i think that is the 4N14 engine. The exhaust manifold cracks right around the small egr transfer pipe, and this can cause egr problems which causes excess soot in the inlet manifold. this could be a cause of your MAF sensor code. The soot builds up around the sensor pipe outlet and blocks it off causing a code

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a late 2009 (95) I've sent the error codes to the dealer and will get them to look out to see if this is the problem, I've just boiught it and looking to get it working properly on the warranty! It also is giving me what sounds like bearing noises when going straight and turning right at 50+ mph. It seems nothing is easy.

Thank you very much for getting back, the crack seems like a likely scenario.

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
233 Posts
No sure what engine would be in that. Here in Aus we didnt get diesel till 2013/4

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
233 Posts
4g63 would be a petrol

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
233 Posts
ok. thats interesting.Never seen them over here. Forget everything i said, It doesnt apply to your motor. Sorry for misleading you. :-(

Its a VAG unit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts