Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im looking to get an exhaust really soon and i just want some opinions from some owners with the Greddy Evo exhaust and maybe some others. The greddy is the one i really want but i also dont want a "Bees In a Can" sound so if anyone has some suggestions please post thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok heres another question, i know i need to modify my bumper but does anyone know what exactly i have to do?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all the sites that sell it say that the OZ edition needs the bumper to be modified thats including the Greddy site.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not exactly sure, but im assuming that where the tip comes out maybe rubs or something of that nature.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I have a magnaflow catback, and it doesn't have the "bees in a can sound". No bumper modifications needed.

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
72 Posts
i got a custom 2 1/2 in cat back wid x force hi flow cat..it only has one resonator then a cannon.... and it sounds really really nice... i suggest you save your money and get a custom bent one...

mine sits flush with mi bumper coz the tip of the exhaust is cut on an angle.... its pritty stealth... and it has about a 1/4 of an inch gap around... the bumper didnt need to be modified...

thats my two cents...

peace...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im all for the custom exhaust my old eclipse had one but i would rather get the EVO SP2 but i just wanted to see if anyone else had to "modify" there bumper at all. thanks everyone though for the input

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a Number 1 Exhaust full catback. Nopi.com. Doesnt sounds liek a **** off bumble bee. It has a very deep tone to it. Sounds really good. and have had many compliments.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by mfalik@Mar 30 2008, 08:55 AM
I have a magnaflow catback, and it doesn't have the "bees in a can sound".  No bumper modifications needed.

Just my 2 cents
[snapback]152987[/snapback]​

I too have the magnaflow stainless 2.25" catback. In my 2 cents of opinions it's ***************************************** awesome! A deep rumble with a hearty roar behind it. Is good. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts