Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 Outlander XLS. Has anyone put running boards or Nerf bars on their Outlander? Also, has anyone put a grill guard on their Outlander? I am trying to get some ideas. I may put some meatier tires on eventually as well. If anyone has pics please pass them on.

Jesse

·
Registered
37 Posts
Oh man. Japan has some of the best parts I've seen. do a search form 2007 outlander. There's even an official US catalog where other parts can be ordered. I found it by searching for part mz360136ex. Thats the stock stereo aux to audio in for an mp3 device.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have added most of the exterior items avialable in the US from Mits. The running boards are basicly useless good for appearance purposes only. The running board for the trunk area is nice because i have two dogs and at least with that they are now scratching up a $60 part instead of my car.

I have been attempting to locate a grill guard for some time and have had very little luck. Additionally no mits location will install it for you even if you manage to find one as it could interfer with airbag deployment!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Originally posted by azchipka@Apr 1 2008, 04:56 AM
I have added most of the exterior items avialable in the US from Mits. The running boards are basicly useless good for appearance purposes only. The running board for the trunk area is nice because i have two dogs and at least with that they are now scratching up a $60 part instead of my car.

I have been attempting to locate a grill guard for some time and have had very little luck. Additionally no mits location will install it for you even if you manage to find one as it could interfer with airbag deployment!
[snapback]153490[/snapback]​
Oh get this after almost two years the running boards rubber is unattached. It seperated from the running board. so now I have them having to be pushed back in all the time. Only happens on my drivers side. I seriously doubt I drag my feet that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts