Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a few pics of my current setup on my 05 RA 75hp shot wet system, soon going up to a 100-125 shot with a RRM piggyback tune. Enjoy..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, another qoute from someone uneducated, do alot of research before u make comments like that.. I know of quite a few ppl runnin nitrous on their RA's There is a guy in dallas who has ran a 100 shot on a completely stock RA with no tune and held up fine.. with only going up 2 jets on the fuel side. Our engine will hold a 125shot easy with a good tune. I have a professional shop working with me and put together my kit. It's been dyno tuned for the proper jets and the AFRs are right where they need to be. So please dont try and tell me Kaboom when it's been done many times and I've done it myself.

O by the way notice you live in texas as well, anytime you want to put your RA on the line with mine Id be happy to show you just what she can do.

·
Registered
395 Posts
oh yea bro. btw, your not the fastest RA in central TX, i'm from austin, i know of another bottle fed RA and a turbod one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, loose the bottle and lets go?? that makes alot of sense considering thats the base grounds of the build.. be like tellin a turbo car to loose the turbo lol, forced induction is forced induction whether is n2o,turbo,supercharger etc... and anytime you, our any you friends with RA's want to run and challenge my claim id be glad to defend it.

O BTW, its funny you tell me imma blow my motor then turn aroud and say you know someone runnin nitrous on a RA? lol

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by ralliartN2o@Jan 29 2008, 09:05 PM
lol, loose the bottle and lets go?? that makes alot of sense considering thats the base grounds of the build.. be like tellin a turbo car to loose the turbo lol, forced induction is forced induction whether is n2o,turbo,supercharger etc... and anytime you, our any you friends with RA's want to run and challenge my claim id be glad to defend it.
O BTW, its funny you tell me imma blow my motor then turn aroud and say you know someone runnin nitrous on a RA? lol
[snapback]138275[/snapback]​
yer a dork :laughing: nos is nothing more than a shortcut. u think ur hot $hit just cuz u got a bottle of nitrous in yer trunk. and claiming to be "the fastest RA in central TX" when how many RA's have u seen? ur gonna eventually blow ur motor and we'll know when u do cuz itll be the last we hear from u. so go talk $hit in a chatroom or something cuz no one wants to hear it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LmAO!! wow... stop watching fast and the furious and playin racerboy... for one... its not caled NOS! thats a brand of nitrous system. Your retarded claims as nitrous bien a shortcut, and your gonna blow you motor eventually just hints to how little you know about cars.. and im not talking crap on a chat,(this is a forum) and nun the less, its not **** talking,... just the truth.. when I get beat by a RA from centex ill drop my claim. So dont get all defensive just cause u talked ****, I called you out(and your bottled fed RA and turbo RA friends from austin) and you dont wanna step up... so as your taking your foot out of you mouth pop in your F&F dvd and watch the cool little cars with their NOS!,.... when you graduate from Wyotech and are ASE certified.. then u can talk **** to me about cars son.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
chill out guys opinions there's no need for flaming.

·
Registered
395 Posts
not trying to start **** but that made think of "clerks", band-aid is a brand name too :grin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts