Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys quick question, I'm trying to decide what to buy for my 07 es first. I was looking at either an intake, exhaust, or even an upgraded ecu. Any recomendations would be appreciated as far as what would be the best bang for my buck.

·
Registered
395 Posts
an intake is the cheapest, simple to install, a socket set and some screwdrivers should get u through the install with no problems. don't expect to be hauling **** but its a good start. thats always the first thing i do when i get a car.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Intake. +1 it won't make you fast, but it allows your car to breath better and easier.

Once you get the air moving into the motor faster and easier, you need to get it out faster. So you go to the other side of the motor and header and exhaust. Then go from there.

Do you want to go turbo? If you do you won't want to do anything yet as the intake will be different and you will want a larger exhaust.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by EMC 3000gt@Dec 13 2007, 11:12 PM

Do you want to go turbo? If you do you won't want to do anything yet as the intake will be different and you will want a larger exhaust.
[snapback]127582[/snapback]​
yea, plan ahead. set a goal for that car before doing anything. otherwise u could end up with a pile of performance parts u don't need. i.e. intake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts