Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO hello all, I am looking to purchase a front licence plate bracket for my car. It did not come with one, and my state requires a front plate. Please let me know where I may purchase one! Thanks a head of time.

its for a 05 Endeavour

·
Registered
44 Posts
You could try mitsubishipartspeople.com, they have a variety of parts for mitsubishi for cheap. I bought a variety of things from them for my Endeavor. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
can't you just go to an auto shop? or do you need a specific plate frame? thought they were all the same.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
thats true. but as always when dealing with ebay be weary. i've bought a few car things on ebay and not really any of it fit the way it said it would.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Originally posted by jdelbaglivo@Jan 27 2008, 11:12 PM
Since you thought the front plate holders are all the same, I am not surprised.
[snapback]137640[/snapback]​
well, **** you too, enjoy your stay here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by rego500@Jan 25 2008, 11:58 AM
SO hello all, I am looking to purchase a front licence plate bracket for my car. It did not come with one, and my state requires a front plate. Please let me know where I may purchase one! Thanks a head of time.

its for a 05 Endeavour
[snapback]137016[/snapback]​
I have one for 2006 Endee, and one for 2005 Galant.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have a front plate for my '05 endeavor that i'm not required (or intending) to use... only problem for you is that i'm in Alberta (Canada). i would have no problem letting go of it though, i just found it yesterday when i was checking out the spare tire... the plates never been installed and still in the plastic package (its gray if you were wondering)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts