Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
Can anyone help with the translation on the fuse box lids both under the steering wheel, and in the engine bay of a 2.5ltr 1991 Mitsubishi Pajero TD.
It is an import into NZ, and when I bought it 6 years ago, it had no manual or anything. I am tired of having to pull out all the fuses whenever one blows, and have only been able to figure out which ones are for the radio, cig lighters, & dash lights.
Much appreciative if anyone can help me.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Sorry, can't help with the Gen II TD (try some of the aussie forums) but maybe I can help you out with the Gen 2.5 petrol/gasoline model.

I have a FSM for the 91-94 petrol vehicles. If the gen 2.5's are the same then I can post a pic of the fuse box.

Post up a pic of the fuse box you're talking about.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Is this what you're looking for?? :beer:
[attachmentid=1435]
[attachmentid=1436]
[attachmentid=1437]
[attachmentid=1438]

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TUMEKE!!!</span>

Which is Maori for EXCELLENT!!! :clap:

<span style=\'color:red\'>I knew there are some on to it people. :grouphug:

These diagrams are exactly what I was after. Hope I can help someone in the future like this. ;)

Thanks everyone who replied to this. I hope it has helped others too. :beer:

·
Registered
2 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (off-roader @ Nov 11 2005, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is this what you're looking for?? :beer:
[attachmentid=1435]
[attachmentid=1436]
[attachmentid=1437]
[attachmentid=1438][/b]

Really, thanks. I also have the Haynes manual and it doesnt show the relay engine box, it doesnt even tell you it exists. Im sure this post will help a lot of people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.