Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
Can anyone help with the translation on the fuse box lids both under the steering wheel, and in the engine bay of a 2.5ltr 1991 Mitsubishi Pajero TD.
It is an import into NZ, and when I bought it 6 years ago, it had no manual or anything. I am tired of having to pull out all the fuses whenever one blows, and have only been able to figure out which ones are for the radio, cig lighters, & dash lights.
Much appreciative if anyone can help me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Can't help sorry, I have the exact same problem over here, mines petrol 98, and all the marking and writing has worn away in the engine bay. good luck

If some kind person could post a picture of the lid from a 98 3.5 GDI petrol I'd appreciated it.

:beer:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Sorry, can't help with the Gen II TD (try some of the aussie forums) but maybe I can help you out with the Gen 2.5 petrol/gasoline model.

I have a FSM for the 91-94 petrol vehicles. If the gen 2.5's are the same then I can post a pic of the fuse box.

Post up a pic of the fuse box you're talking about.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Is this what you're looking for?? :beer:
[attachmentid=1435]
[attachmentid=1436]
[attachmentid=1437]
[attachmentid=1438]

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TUMEKE!!!</span>

Which is Maori for EXCELLENT!!! :clap:

<span style=\'color:red\'>I knew there are some on to it people. :grouphug:

These diagrams are exactly what I was after. Hope I can help someone in the future like this. ;)

Thanks everyone who replied to this. I hope it has helped others too. :beer:

·
Registered
3 Posts
gday fellas any chance of a diagram on the relays i dont have any and need to find the fuel system relay fo a v6 3.0 l gls any help woud be great

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (off-roader @ Nov 11 2005, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is this what you're looking for?? :beer:
[attachmentid=1435]
[attachmentid=1436]
[attachmentid=1437]
[attachmentid=1438][/b]

Really, thanks. I also have the Haynes manual and it doesnt show the relay engine box, it doesnt even tell you it exists. Im sure this post will help a lot of people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts