Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=2470]Hey wutsup, kind of retarded question but...basically i guess were all in the same boat here waiting for sum parts to come out for our galants but im trying to make the best of it...

I have and 05' Galant SE...it doesnt come with the Infinity sound system so basically I want to upgrade my two rear speakers to have better bass...I dont want to put a box in the trunk just cause i dont want too lol...

what im wondering is if you guys know what the size of the rear speakers are and if anything can you guys recomend anything that will pump out alota bass and will basically fit if possible...thanks alot

PLUS IF YOU GUYS WANT ANY TIPS ON WHAT I HAVE DONE TO MY CAR THAT YOU GUYS CAN DO TO, SO FAR HERE IT IS...

I HAVE LED's FOR THE THREE INTERIOR LIGHTS..ALL BLUE TO MATCH THE SPEEDOMETER AND DASH PERFECTLY...

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF PUTTING IN FOUR INTERIOR FOOTWELL BLUE LED'S WITH A CONTROL BOX AND SOUND ACTIVATION FADE ALSO TO MATCH THE DASH PERFECTLY...

I HAVE 20% BLACK TINT..

I ALSO HAVE A BLUE TINT FILM COVERING THE HEADLIGHTS

AND LAST BUT NOT LEADT I HAVE 6 CHROME DOOR PILLARS... TWO BIG ONES AND A LITTLE STRIP IN THE BACK ON EACH SIDE...

BASICALLY IM GOING ALL OUT BLUE ON MY CAR...SOON I WILL GET WITCH EVER IT IS I FORGET (EITHER 8000K OR 10000K) BLUE HID'S AND I GUESS THATS ALL IF YOU GUYS WANT PICS ILL BE HAPPY TO UPLOAD FOR YA....

THANKS ALOT....JoN

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Post some pics I would like to see them. Also if you could link to what blue LED's you used in for the interior lights and for the headlights if you know whats compatible. Thanks!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
used for the two front interior lights : 194/168 Miniature T10 Bulbs 4-LED

and for the rear i used: 2-Bulbs Festoon SUPER BLUE 8-LED 44mm DOME/MAP LIGHT

you can basically find these anywere online i just dont have alink at the moment...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome. I've got a dark blue LS that I want to tint the windows on and get some of those bright **** blue headlights. Where did you get that chrome trimming on your door pillars?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I believe they are 6x9 speakers in the back. There are a bunch of sites that will tell you. Check crutchfield.com or even bestbuy.com, they will tell you what fits in your car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the whole housing comes out

stick a screw driver with a cloth over it and go ontop of the whole housingand stick it in one side and just sart pulling itll come down with a lil force watch out u might cut yaself cuz it comes down fast and the screwdriver migth hit ya...done it enuff lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts