Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1999 KH Verada EI
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, long-time Mitsubishi owner back in another, yet again.. moving away from the rusty old 80's classics (Cordia, Starion etc.) & more recently acquiring a 2 owner '99 KH Verada (with paint intact & still on the 2nd timing belt.. miracle?!) which will be undergoing some major TLC.

Looking forward to browsing the forums.

Cheers,
Michael

Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car

· Registered
2001 Eclipse Spyder GT. V-6 [6G72].
60 Posts
Greetings from the U.S. I am also a long time Mitsubishi owner, the current one [a 2001 Eclipse] is the 3rd. I have owned. I bought it used 18 years ago to drive to work. It and I have both retired and it is still running great. ME ? Not so much :cool:...J.D.

· Registered
1999 KH Verada EI
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How's the TLC going so far? It looks great though, really dig the color.
So far so good! More work than I initially anticipated, but it's cleaning up well. At this stage, under the hood is where all the time & effort is going into as it's needed the most amount of attention.. but in between waiting for parts etc., I have since overhauled the brakes, replaced the wheels, deep cleaned the interior & some minor rust repairs.

The 'Kashmir' paintwork is a really nice color when in good shape, I haven't even washed or detailed it yet since purchasing, so looking forward to seeing how it comes up with some proper TLC!

Greetings from the U.S. I am also a long time Mitsubishi owner, the current one [a 2001 Eclipse] is the 3rd. I have owned. I bought it used 18 years ago to drive to work. It and I have both retired and it is still running great. ME ? Not so much :cool:...J.D.
Greetings @WhiteSpyder, sounds like it has most certainly served you well for those almost 2 decades! We unfortunately never got the Eclipse here, but they look like a car with plenty of potential.

· Registered
2001 Eclipse Spyder GT. V-6 [6G72].
60 Posts
The version I have is the early 6G72 US Fed version @ 205hp w/5speed. They were real popular here15-20 years ago. This one was built in Illinois, USA. They have since closed the factory here. ...J.D.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts