Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you remove the headlights without taking off the front bumper, and how is it done? Do I need a conversion kit for angel eye headlights?

Anyone ever put in a clutch and flywheel on their own?
How do you do it?

Steps to remove rear bumper?

Will an axel back for a es lancer work on RA?

I had a repair manual cd from ebay but lost it, anyone else have one? Is it worth it? I wish they made a chiltons or haynes.

I have a alldatydiy.com but it sux
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a lot about cars, and every car is different, I didnt say I know everything, no one does. How about answering one of my questions smarty pants. :gunsmilie:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by 04rallikid@Apr 13 2008, 12:17 PM
Can you remove the headlights without taking off the front bumper, and how is it done? Do I need a conversion kit for angel eye headlights?

Anyone ever put in a clutch and flywheel on their own?
How do you do it?

Steps to remove rear bumper?

Will an axel back for a es lancer work on RA?

I had a repair manual cd from ebay but lost it, anyone else have one? Is it worth it? I wish they made a chiltons or haynes.

I have a alldatydiy.com but it sux
[snapback]156412[/snapback]​
Alldatadiy sucks, but it does tell you how to remove the head light (you have to search using "headlamp").

If you want angel eyes, you have to buy angel eye head lights.

No, an axle back for an ES won't work on the Ralliart. I would just take it to an exhaust shop and have them make you an exhaust. That way you can have them install any muffler you want.

As far as the rear bumper is concerned. I don't know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a canadian site that makes cai and catbacks but they are the same pirce as rrm.

I plan on buying angel eye headlights off ebay but havent got a clear response if they are plug ang play or I need a kit or if they are safe for my car.

Could I buy a cat back for the es and just get it modded to fit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by 04rallikid@Apr 17 2008, 07:28 PM
I found a canadian site that makes cai and catbacks but they are the same pirce as rrm.

I plan on buying angel eye headlights off ebay but havent got a clear response if they are plug ang play or I need a kit or if they are safe for my car.

Could I buy a cat back for the es and just get it modded to fit?
[snapback]157772[/snapback]​
What's wrong with RRM?

The angel eye headlights should come with everything necessary to install it on your vehicle.

No, you cannot buy an exhaust for an ES and modify to fit a Ralliart. Why not have an exhaust shop just assemble you a cat-back. It's actually cheaper to have a shop custom bend you one, than to buy one from Magnaflow/Greddy (and so on). I have a muffler shop bend, weld, and install a cat back for $450 (magnaflow muffler and resonator, stainless pipe).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RRM seems ok, at least someone makes parts for us.

Im not sure if a shop in NY will make a custom catback for me with all the laws.

Im not looking to go cat less and I want to use a resonator.

What is the stock piping size?

I was also thinking of keeping the factory headers and just use some heat paint or heat wrap, but I was told to at least change out the down pipe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Originally posted by 04rallikid@Apr 19 2008, 01:38 PM
RRM seems ok, at least someone makes parts for us.

Im not sure if a shop in NY will make a custom catback for me with all the laws.

Im not looking to go cat less and I want to use a resonator.

What is the stock piping size?

I was also thinking of keeping the factory headers and just use some heat paint or heat wrap, but I was told to at least change out the down pipe.
[snapback]158138[/snapback]​
you're from NY? where?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Originally posted by 04rallikid@Apr 25 2008, 09:37 AM
40 min south of Buffalo is my home of record, but I would rather claim TN.
[snapback]159751[/snapback]​

oh.. ok. I was just wondering because last week somebody in a Ralliart drove by my house really slow when I was cleaning my rims and just grilled me... the first time I've seen a Ralliart in my town. It was weird.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Originally posted by jadoregia@Apr 25 2008, 01:57 PM
oh.. ok. I was just wondering because last week somebody in a Ralliart drove by my house really slow when I was cleaning my rims and just grilled me... the first time I've seen a Ralliart in my town. It was weird.
[snapback]159832[/snapback]​


what color was this ralliart cuz i live in hauppauge
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top