Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick intro. I'm in the middle of a classic mini project and have been looking for odd bits and pieces I can change to make it really unique (but in a good way!!). The other day whilst in town I saw the following Shogun model driving down the road.

I was wondering whether anyone could shed some information on the headlights, specifcially dimensions and where I could get my tinkering hands on a pair?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had this headlight conversion on my Shogun 3.5GDI SWB(loved this car), but I bought it like that. I am looking for the same for the Sogun Sport I now have, no point in asking anyone here as you've had no replies!! Decided to ask anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys i just both those headlight on www.4x4styling.com is a double headlight. they r very nice, light are very bright with out the hid kit. i am looking to get the double fog light know. but i real you like that get the led foglights, i have not seen any so i don't know if they even make them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
these lights are freely available over here in Sri Lanka. if anyone is interested, i can look into prices of these. but be warned, they will probably be unbelievably pricey.

·
Registered
mitsubishi galant 2008
1 Posts
Headlights usually come with the ballasts, heat sinks and necessary wiring adapters, which means they're already sold as conversion kits. One of the biggest challenges with a headlight conversion kit is physically ensuring the LED bulb will fit inside the housing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm planning to get new LED lights for my rig before this month ends. It is one of my priority items to get along with the off-road bumpers that I recently ordered online. My only problem is that it's taking me to long to decide which replacement lights I should get. I'll probably have to ask my peers to narrow down my choices.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts