Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Endeavor 2005 , original : HB5 9007.

Are you generally satisfied with the output of your original headlights ?

Does any of you upgraded their bulbs ? My dealer suggested me to buy a better output with a PIAA bulbs .I would like your experience on this . Thanks.

What I missed is the long range lighting without using the High beams . Any inputs will be appreciated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Also Silverstars, they are quite comparable with the Piaa's but not as expensive! eurolite also makes a decent bulb but I generally find they don't last.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good Evening,

I installed the SilverStars as well and was so satisfied I went out and replaced my 2002 Camry SE's headlights with SilverStars as well.

-Dreadnought

·
Registered
95 Posts
I haven't noticed any issues with headlight brightness on my 2006 LS. I didn't know you could upgrade the bulbs for better lighting. Does anyone know if it's a worthwhile upgrade on a 2006?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think you will find that the headlamp asemblelies have not changed between model introduction and now so all the above comments are applicable!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sylvania & Philips are OE/OEM (Original Equp Mfg) PIAA is not, meaning their quality flucuates.

The Philips Vision Plus is a clear highest output bulb available, more than both the GE Nighthawk & Sylvania Xtra Vision.

Or the Philips CrystalVision ULTRA is comparable to the Sylvania Silverstar new ULTRA

now if I can just disable the stupid DRLs to make them not burn out my low beams so fast

1 - 13 of 13 Posts