Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

we have a Mitsubishi Shogun
3.2 DI-D Equippe 5d Auto 2005 and it has several warning lights displayed as shown in photo:
Speedometer Odometer Motor vehicle Light Gauge

We were told it will be the switches in the gearbox so we had all 5 replaced, fault still happening, so we took it to a Mitsubishi main dealer and they said they can fix - held the car for 6 weeks then said they have checked the wiring etc and cannot determine the fault - they were talking about replacing the loom. Anyhow it’s cost us £800 so far and the fault is still there and no one seems to be able to fix it.

here is the report from the garage:
Handwriting Mammal Font Rectangle Parallel

can anyone help or offer any advice please?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a similar car (2006 SWB) and I’ve had these lights come on and off without any problems. For the central diff - My understanding is that although they are ‘warning’ lights it makes little difference if they are on or off since the switching isn’t electronic it’s physical. I changed the differential oil in all diffs and reset the lights and had no trouble since. For the traction control it’s likely that the sensors at each wheel need checking. See the forum on POCUK.COM for details from more knowledgable owners ( Pajero Owners Club )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply - I have fed that back to my father who owns the car, I appreciate you taking the time to reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts