Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new to this site and hopefully someone here can help me. I strated up my Space-wagon the other morning and as i pulled out of my driveway the negine and electrics just died. I changed the battery as this was getting on a bit and i have also changed the sparks as i was getting no spark from the old ones. The engine will turn over but will not start. Took 1 new spark out to test it and still no spark. Im thinking it may be something simple like an earth wire to the car body not being in place or it could be the ecu? or dizzy cap? Is there an immobiliser on the 96 space-wagon model that may have kicked in and is preventing engine from starting? Anyone have the same problem and if so how did you resolve it?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ill try that when i find where it is - also it isnt the dis cap/rotary arm - changed them this morning and still no joy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, im back up and running again. Just so people know if they have a similar problem, it was indeed the ignition coil, got a great bargain from a breakers. Thanks for the suggestions people

1 - 6 of 6 Posts