Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my after cat o2 sensor went on me and with being at about 115k miles its about the time the cat is going to need to be replaced so I was going to replace the cat with a high flow and a new o2
so what high flow cat have you guys used
and have any of you used a after market o2 or universal 4 wire just want to make sure I don't throw a code and keep my mileage up thanks guys

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Originally posted by notallthere@Jan 5 2008, 07:23 PM
well my after cat o2 sensor went on me and with being at about 115k miles its about the time the cat is going to need to be replaced so I was going to replace the cat with a high flow and a new o2
so what high flow cat have you guys used
and have any of you used a after market o2 or universal 4 wire just want to make sure I don't throw a code and keep my mileage up thanks guys
[snapback]132413[/snapback]​
The difference between a high flow cat and the stocker is so minimal you won't notice a difference.

As for the o2 fix...
http://forums.evowned.com/showthread.php?t=3116

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thanks for the link but I should have made more of a point that I was wondering if one of the bosch 4 wire universal after cat o2 sensors work or if I should just get a factory replacement I mean its a differance of about $200 so if the cheap will do the trick great

1 - 4 of 4 Posts