Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, but what date sets the two apart?

Though I don't think it matters for me anymore, mine is Oct 2003, so I think it's safe to say it's a gen 1... :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what difference does it make? Not trying to be rude, just curious if there is a problem you are researching

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, just curious. I'm not even 100% sure of what all the differences are. I know gen 2 had 10 more horse power, and I think the heated mirrors were on option on gen 1, but they are supposedly standard on gen 2... though if anyone can tell me for sure what the differences are, I'd be curious to know...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got this from an online review:

t's also worth mentioning that our Endeavor was a moderately revamped 2004.5 model that benefited from some improvements relative to the model that won our comparison test. Horsepower from the standard 3.8-liter V6 jumped 10 to 225. Daytime running lights, a tire-pressure monitoring system and an upgraded dual-stage airbag system with passenger weight sensors were made standard throughout the lineup. Most significantly, all models had their prices shaved slightly from initial introductory levels, and were given a longer 10-year/100,000-mile warranty.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Originally posted by cthagreekgod@Aug 16 2005, 09:21 AM
No, just curious.  I'm not even 100% sure of what all the differences are.  I know gen 2 had 10 more horse power, and I think the heated mirrors were on option on gen 1, but they are supposedly standard on gen 2...  though if anyone can tell me for sure what the differences are, I'd be curious to know...
[snapback]26474[/snapback]​
incidently, if you take your endeavor into mitsu for the new software updates (there are many for the 04), you will gain that added 10 HP.
No one knows that, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts