Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive looked at it and even tried to fit it in, but it just wont fit. the rear upper strut shows two screws which match the strut but in order to get it in it looks like i would have to cut. if anyone has a picture of one instaled that would be great. also on the rear strut shoudl it make noises, it is very tight, so its not going anywhere maybe i need to tork it down again after driving it for the time. give some suggestions please. thanks

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Originally posted by hill15081@Jun 7 2007, 09:40 PM
ive looked at it and even tried to fit it in, but it just wont fit. the rear upper strut shows two screws which match the strut but in order to get it in it looks like i would have to cut. if anyone has a picture of one instaled that would be great. also on the rear strut shoudl it make noises, it is very tight, so its not going anywhere maybe i need to tork it down again after driving it for the time. give some suggestions please. thanks
[snapback]99950[/snapback]​
What part are you talkin about cutting?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well ive learned i dont have to cut it. its the wrong bar to begin with the people who i bought it from on ebay, sent me the wrong bars. it also sat to low on the front it was hitting the motor when i drove not so good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i bought the evo 9 vortex spine off ebay and it lookes great on my car, but of corse i would do recearch if i was going to buy anything off ebay i think i did a week of recearch on the vortex that i bought

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Originally posted by KBanks@Jun 11 2007, 10:08 AM
I never buy anything off of Ebay for my car.  But thats just me.
[snapback]100311[/snapback]​
I have yet to have any major issues from eBay, but you have to buy from reputable sellers. If you buy name-brand, you should be ok, but if you buy a seller's own stuff, just read the feedback.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well ill be sending back all the parts now im in a brand new chevy truck 1500. got a real good deal on it. my lancer actualy had alot more wrong with it and i woulnt have had as good of a trade in on it if i wated any longer. the timing belt was going on it and i beleive i had a sticky valve or a stuck piston something making bad bad noises. but its all good now i have a 2007 silverado 1500. great looking truck and i can haul parts around now hehe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts