Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im spendin 10000 on my 2007 lancer wat should i do i was considering 18s... already got an exhaust on it..

considering short ram....

wat else ..

gunna do tha stereo.... with all pioneer stuff...

neways hit us back wid some ideas

:beer: :57:

·
Registered
168 Posts
i didnt mean to start anything :huh: :eek: .... i am being serious... if you have that much to put into a car... DONT put it into a lancer oz/es etc.... its just not worth it. srsly, throw it all into your evo man :57: ...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by SteelEvo@Mar 27 2008, 11:44 AM
i didnt mean to start anything :huh: :eek: .... i am being serious... if you have that much to put into a car... DONT put it into a lancer oz/es etc.... its just not worth it. srsly, throw it all into your evo man :57: ...
[snapback]152419[/snapback]​
I'm just trying to avoid a pointless confrontation.

If a person just wants a cool looking car (no real performance machine) a base model Lancer is a good car to do it with. I could easily spend $10K in parts without getting any serious performance parts, but that's not who I am (I don't believe in "all show, no go").

Something that should be considered is that maybe the Australian Lancer is much better than the US Lancer.

But, you are right, there is no point in spending serious coin on performance parts for the US Lancer ES/LS/OZ.

:beer:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
steel evo...its ok mate.. but it is kinda a project car... and i want it lookin shmick.... soo... i was just getting an opinion for what would look nice from someone elses point of view...

and yeah the aussie lancer is a lil better than the US one... power wise... interior isnt that crash hot... dunno what its like in the US one...

its all happinin next weekend so ill keep you posted...

·
Registered
71 Posts
dont buy a evo get a turbo and pistons and rods and you could be beating stock evos ha ha but you need to decide on either going fast or looking better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts