Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys 'n' Gals.

I have purchased a Smart Brabus Forfour (yes i know a mitsubishi in a different look) but i have questions on 'Full Induction Kits'.

I have already found a tuner which will up me from 177PS to 200PS in germany, but i want to add a decent induction kit to make it breath even better.

Love the look of the new Green Induction Twister Kit, But I dont think the application will work.

Let me know what fits as of today and i will have a look, any pics would be a bonus????????

I shall be lowering with K&W suspension.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, not sure how different the induction is on a brabus but for the czt there are 3 main players on the market.
Blitz, powertec and K&N all do one. some have reported ecu problems with the blitz one though.
K&N and powertec are both pretty new (in fact I think powertec are only going into production this week, one of the guys over on coltclub.eu has the prototype and is saying good things) so hard to say how they will fair over time.

K&N do a panel filter too but its not meant to be up to much, there was another panel filter floating around aimed at the brabus which was meant to liberate a few horses but I can't remember who made it....

the main problem with induction kits seems to be a very sensitive MAF but it looks like that is becoming less of a problem....
Hope that helps a bit...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts