Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I just bought a 2007 Galant Ralliart with the Rockford Fosgate system, and with the Ipod adapter installed at the service center. I don't know if this was an installation error, but when I plug the Ipod in...I barely have any control of which songs it selects. I can't control the Ipod using the Ipod itself, I have to use the radio. Which is cool, but i have no control over which song or album it plays. I don't have it on random play or anything. Does anyone have a functioning Ipod adapter installed on the Ralliart? Thanks, your help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just had my Ipod Adapter installed on my 07 Galant Ralliart as well. I found that basically has two functions. The first being an ipod charger and the second acting like more of a CD changer then ipod interface. I have not been successful in accessing any playlists or anything like that. Mine basically plays all the songs from the first to the last.

P.S. do you know of any company/shop that makes a Short Ram Air intake for our car. I just put in a MAGNA FLOW Exhaust and that was a change for the better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts