Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Dough,

Going through the SAME thing right now, all I hear is bad stuff about this Ipod deal.......if you hear anything PLEASE let me know, of course the dealer says "Oh yeah, works great, plug it in charges and it's a direct connection with no static"....but i'd rather hear if from someone who's got it.... Plus i'm using an Ipod touch, not sure if that'll make a difference......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all

I have one currently installed in my 07 Galant Ralliart. I must say I'm less then impressed. It is direct in, charger, and no static. HOWEVER, you cannot jump through playlists. For example if you have 1500 songs on different playlists it only recognizes it as one giant playlist. Kinda a pain in the **** if you want to listen to song 567. Ohh and IT DOES NOT WORK WITH iPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could do it over again I would have simply had the generic mp3 plug installed. (Much cheaper as well)

Hope this helps

·
Registered
35 Posts
how is it in comparison with other ipod adapters? I don't use an Ipod I use a sansa view so i never have to worry about this but we're going to be installing one this week and if there is something i need to notify the customer about i'de like to before they shell out the $

·
Registered
5 Posts
It all depends how you set it up. It comes with instructions and you are able to search thru your folders-- but only if you set it up right or yes it will just show it as a big folder.. There are switches on the back of the modulator.... And I think it does sound good.. At least up to par with any other direct connect i've used.. No it doesn't take your poorly recorded songs and turn them into concert quality...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts